NANOTEXNOLOGY is the largest technology, networking and matchmaking annual event in Europe.
Dr. Ilise Feitshans is one of the invited speakers at this important event from 30 June – 7 July 2018 in Thessaloniki, Greece
The event includes the premier and Internationally established events:
- International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (NN18) 3-6 July
- International Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics (ISFOE18) 2-5 July
- NEW! International Workshop on 3D Printing, 3D Bioprinting, Digital & Additive Manufacturing (I3D18) 2-6 July
- International Summer Schools “N&N, OE & Nanomedicine” (ISSON18) 30 June-7 July
- NANOTEXNOLOGY EXPO 2018, 2-6 July
- Business Forum & Start-Up Area, 3-5 July
- Matchmaking Event, 4 July
NANOTEXNOLOGY explores the opportunities in the emerging fields of Nanotechnologies, Organic & Printed Electronics and Nanomedicine. NANOTEXNOLOGY brings together over 2,000 researchers, scientists, engineers, business, technical and policy professionals to promote research and industrial collaborations, identify priorities and strengthen the innovation ecosystem.
NanoMONITOR 3rd Stakeholders’ Day will be held as a special session in the framework of the Nanotexnology 2018: International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (Workshop 2) on 5th July 2018 in Thessaloniki, Greece.
This workshop is a forum for nanotechnology researchers, industry, and regulators to present and discuss the use of measured data on the concentration of engineered nanomaterials (ENMs) to support the risk assessment of nanomaterials and the implementation of safe exposure scenarios, guaranteeing a high level of protection of the human health and the environment.